June 3, 2020, 11:15 a.m.
ERIE COUNTY COVID-19
Live Video Chat
ERIE COUNTY, NY – Erie County will continue to offer regular updates to the media and community on COVID-19.
WHAT: Live video chat with Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz
WHEN: Wednesday, June 3 beginning at approximately 2:30 p.m.
The video will be streamed via Erie County’s YouTube channel.
It will also eventually be made available in its entirety on the official Erie County YouTube channel.
Please dial in starting around 2:20 p.m.
Questions about the procedures for today?
Call Dan Meyer directly at (716) 858-2890.
For more information:
· Erie County Department of Health, COVID-19 Information Line: (716) 858-2929
– 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
· Erie County Department of Health, COVID-19: http://www.erie.gov/covid19
· Erie County Department of Health, Online Case Mapping: www.erie.gov/covidmap
· New York State Department of Health, Novel Coronavirus: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/
· New York State Department of Health Hotline: (888) 364-3065
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Coronavirus: http://www.coronavirus.gov
Kara Kane | Public Information Officer (Health) Erie County | Health 95 Franklin Street, Buffalo, NY 14202 P: (716) 858-4941 | F: (716) 858-8701 Kara.Kane@erie.gov | http://www.erie.gov/healt